Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flash Sync: Make me a Happy Fa(:e

Happy FA(:E (July, 2009)-
This is that part of blog, which I would like to call as exploration. In this picture and the one above this, I am trying to explore what a simple camera like I have, can do. Here I use feature flash sync, prevalent in all basic cameras these days. Remarkable is the effort of the good friend- Danny from College Station, who with all his instinct together made a perfecto shape with the glow torch. Camping was fun and this was a resourceful experiment.
Like this picture, it is true more than often that every time you try to explore and experiment in order to understand better, be it life or a simple click feature in the camera, no matter how simple or cliche the results may be they always are most satisfying and leaves you with a smile on your face, leaves you as a Happy Face.


No comments:

Post a Comment